We’re In This Together
Boys & Girls Aid values and supports our foster families. Our dedicated, professional staff partner closely with our foster parents and the youth to create a tight-knit community with a common goal: to provide a stable, safe living situation for children. We are there to assist our foster parents from the time they apply, through the certification and placement process, and beyond. We offer:
- Counselors and staff available at all times
- Case managers with small case loads
- Continued training, education and support for foster parents
- Monthly meetings to gather and share experiences with other foster parents
- Annual Foster Parent Appreciation Party and other events
- Paid respite to give foster parents needed breaks
To us, families do not just give shelter to children. Foster parents are partners in a vital team to help children and families in our community.
Are you interested in becoming a foster parent? Click here for your next steps.